Read our FAQ
We will be offering sewing classes for kids Monday through Saturday. Your child's health and safety are our top priority. We are following guidelines from our local government and the CDC to ensure cleanliness of our classroom and safety of your child.
- We have added extra time in between lessons/camps to account for less traffic in the building for drop off and pickup.
- All sewing equipment and tools will be sanitized after each use.
- High-contact surfaces (doorknobs, tables, chairs, light switches, restrooms, etc.) will be sanitized thoroughly and frequently.
- Employees and students will be required to wear a face covering at all times. We have handmade face masks available for purchase for $20.
- Social distancing will be encouraged when possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to the classroom.
- In addition to reinforcing regular hand washing, students will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter/leave the classroom for class, before/after eating any snacks they bring, and after using the restroom.
- Employees are required to stay home if they feel sick or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Parents are asked to keep home any child who feels ill or displays any symptoms of COVID-19. A makeup session can be arranged if your child misses class due to sickness.
5-day camp (Monday thru Friday):
Select your week/times:
Dates Available: July 6-10, July 13-17, July 20-24, July 27-31, August 3-7, August 10-14, August 17-21, August 24-28
Times Available: 9-NOON or 1:30-4:30 P.M.